2.2 - Visualizing Footprints
Young people around the world are encouraged to submit creative reflections on the themes of ecological footprints and climate change to the annual Imprints Art Contest. This is your chance to create "environmental art" - artwork made with minimal impact on the environment, using environmentally friendly materials and/or incorporating the environment and sustainability as themes.
Start collecting environmentally friendly and recycled materials to use for your art project. These can include:
- Found materials;
- Waste paper;
- Recyclable materials and/or
- Biodegradable and natural materials.
- To create ecological artwork using environmentally friendly materials.
- To represent environmental themes through art.
- To explore the potential of using art as a means of advocacy and communication.
Continue to 2.3 - Taking Stock »